I Can Read And Speak In Spanish (Book + Audio CD)
A unique learning experience geared to the way children learn best
The biggest hurdle young children face when learning a new language is stringing words together into coherent sentences. Developmental psychologist and veteran language teacher Maurice Hazan has created an ingenious new way to help kids over that hurdle. The I Can Read and Speak series makes learning fun with an exciting combination of dramatic action pictures, sounds, symbols, and learning activities including flash cards and stickers.
Kids are introduced to 60 new words that are used in simple illustrated stories. Learning activities at the end of each story encourage kids to re-create the sentences and create new sentences of their own, using specially designed flash-card symbols. Each book includes:
- A colorful storybook illustrated with photographs
- Lively storybook narration (on CD) for proper pronunciation
- Flash cards and stickers to encourage sentence and story creation
- Tips for parents on how to adapt the material to their child’s learning style
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0071440437.pdf (text only)
- 0071440437.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.