The Case For Israel
The Case for Israel is an ardent defense of Israel's rights, supported by indisputable evidence.
- Presents a passionate look at what Israel's accusers and detractors are saying about this war-torn country.
- Dershowitz accuses those who attack Israel of international bigotry and backs up his argument with hard facts.
- Widely respected as a civil libertarian, legal educator, and defense attorney extraordinaire, Alan Dershowitz has also been a passionate though not uncritical supporter of Israel.
Download Data provided by OpenISBN Project and others:
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0471679526.pdf (text only)
- 0471679526.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.
Searching Book Reviews...