How To Retire Happy, Wild, And Free: Retirement Wisdom That You Won't Get From Your Financial Advisor
Publisher: Visions International Publishing
Keywords: wisdom, retirement, free, happy, wild, retire
Category: Motivational, Management & Leadership, Business & Investing,
ISBN-10: 096941949X ISBN-13: 9780969419495
List Price: 16.95 USD
World-class author and innovator Ernie J. Zelinski guides you to:
- Gain courage to take early retirement; in fact, the earlier the better.
- Put money in proper perspective so that you don't need a million dollars to retire.
- Generate purpose in your retirement life with meaningful creative pursuits.
- Follow your dreams instead of someone else's.
- Take charge of your mental, physical, and spiritual health.
- Better envision you retirement goals -- including where you want to live.
- Above all, make you retirement years the best time of your life.
What sets this retirement book apart from all the others is its holistic approach to the fears, hopes, and dreams that people have about retirement. This international bestseller (over 110,000 copies sold in its first edition) goes way beyond the numbers that is often the main focus of retirement planning in most retirement books.
There are many ingredients of a happy retirement and several retirement planning tools that help retirees plan for their retirement in new and more meaningful ways. One of the most powerful tools is The Get-a-Life Tree that you won't find in any other retirement books.
In short, the retirement wisdom in this book will prove to be much more important than how much money you have saved. How to Retire Happy Wild, and Free helps readers create an active, satisfying, and happy retirement in a way such that they don't need a million dollars to retire.
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 096941949X.pdf (text only)
- 096941949X.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.