Mastering AutoCAD Civil 3D 2012 (Autodesk Official Training Guides)
Keywords: training, guides, official, autodesk, autocad, civil, mastering
Category: Graphic Design, Computers & Internet,
ISBN-10: 1118016815 ISBN-13: 9781118016817
Binding: Paperback (1)
List Price: 79.99 USD
Autodesk's Civil 3D is the industry-leading civil engineering software, and this authoritative Autodesk Official Training Guide has been completely revised and modernized to offer you a fresh perspective on this powerful engineering package. Packed with new examples, new datasets, and new tutorials, this book shows how elements of the dynamic engineering program work together and discusses the best methods for creating, editing, displaying, and labeling all of a civil engineering project's elements.
The book features in-depth, detailed coverage of surveying, points, alignments, surfaces, profiles, corridors, grading, LandXML and LDT Project Transfer, cross sections, pipe networks, visualization, sheets, and project management as well as Vault and data shortcuts. Practical tutorials, tips, tricks, real-world examples and easy-to-follow explanations detail all aspects of a civil engineering project. This Mastering book is recommended as a Certification Preparation study guide resource for the Civil 3D Associate and Professional exams.
- Features in-depth, detailed coverage of AutoCAD Civil 3D, the enormously popular civil engineering software
- Shows how elements of the dynamic engineering program work together and discusses the best methods for creating, editing, displaying, and labeling all of a civil engineering project's elements
- Shares straightforward explanations, real-world examples, and practice tutorials on surveying, points, alignments, surfaces, profiles, corridors, grading, and much more
In addition to teaching you vital Civil 3D tips, tricks, and techniques, Mastering AutoCAD Civil 3D will also help you prepare for the Civil 3D 2011 Certified Associate and Certified Professional exams.
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 1118016815.pdf (text only)
- 1118016815.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.