Jenkins: The Definitive Guide
Publisher: O'Reilly Media
Keywords: guide, definitive, jenkins
Category: Software Development, Software Design, Testing & Engineering, Programming, Computers & Internet,
ISBN-10: 1449305350 ISBN-13: 9781449305352
List Price: 44.99 USD
Streamline software development with Jenkins, the popular Java-based open source tool that has revolutionized the way teams think about Continuous Integration (CI). This complete guide shows you how to automate your build, integration, release, and deployment processes with Jenkins—and demonstrates how CI can save you time, money, and many headaches.
Ideal for developers, software architects, and project managers, Jenkins: The Definitive Guide is both a CI tutorial and a comprehensive Jenkins reference. Through its wealth of best practices and real-world tips, you'll discover how easy it is to set up a CI service with Jenkins.
- Learn how to install, configure, and secure your Jenkins server
- Organize and monitor general-purpose build jobs
- Integrate automated tests to verify builds, and set up code quality reporting
- Establish effective team notification strategies and techniques
- Configure build pipelines, parameterized jobs, matrix builds, and other advanced jobs
- Manage a farm of Jenkins servers to run distributed builds
- Implement automated deployment and continuous delivery
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 1449305350.pdf (text only)
- 1449305350.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.