Show Dad How (Parenting Magazine): The Brand-New Dad's Guide To Baby's First Year
- Preparing to impregnate
- Recognizing the signs of pregnancy
- Childproofing a home
- Delivering a baby in the subway
- Handling diaper disasters
- Making bath time fun
- Inventing a fairy tale
- Mixing formula the right way
- Making baby laugh
. . . and much, much more.
Presented in the bold visual style of the award-winning Show Me How series, drawing on the best of information technology and graphic-novel communication, this is a innovative reference book that can and will be enjoyed as a work of art and as a quirky, thoughtful gift. Packed with useful hands-on tutorials, Show Dad How is a real-life resource that can turn dad into an expert in any situation, from the bedroom to the kitchen to the playground.
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 1616281111.pdf (text only)
- 1616281111.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.